Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

NickRyan1958
Regular Visitor

Can't get back into my account

I have changed my password but didn't take a note, unfortunately. I've clicked the option to get back into my account, entered my user id and the characters in the picture and clicked Next. That has been sitting there doing nothing for 10 minutes. That is, apart from rolling the dots around in a circle. I tried again 3 times with the same result each time.

Is there another way into resetting my password?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I'm not sure what you mean by my administrator resetting it? Are you referring to an in-house server? That's not what I'm using so I don't see how an administrator working for my organisation would be able to do anything.

I was using Edge and when that didn't work, I tried Chrome but I didn't think to try IE. I waited till I was at work today and tried it there where it worked so I'm all sorted, thank you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @NickRyan1958

The other option is for your Admin to reset your password?

Also have you tried to reset your password using Edge or Internet Explorer?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

I'm not sure what you mean by my administrator resetting it? Are you referring to an in-house server? That's not what I'm using so I don't see how an administrator working for my organisation would be able to do anything.

I was using Edge and when that didn't work, I tried Chrome but I didn't think to try IE. I waited till I was at work today and tried it there where it worked so I'm all sorted, thank you.

Hi @NickRyan1958,

Great to hear the problem got resolved! Could you accept your reply above as solution to close this thread? Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors