Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Veles
Advocate V
Advocate V

Can't delete machine learning model

I've created a dataflow and thought I'd have a quick go at using the machine learning categorisation. However I forgot that this only works on a premium workspace and my dataflow will no longer refresh. I can't see any way to delete the machine learning model though!

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to the edit queries portion,  you should see your entities and several additional queries added by the ML module.  delete the queries starting at at the bottom.  Some are dependent and will not let you delete one with a dependency.  Do not delete the entities.   Save and exit and you should be good

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Any luck here? I have created a dataflow to store some data and also enabled ML model by mistake. Is there a way I can get this deleted. Due to this I am unable to refresh the dataflow, as I am not in Premium Capacity

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors