Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Ypuh

Can't add Google Analytics account

Hello everyone,

Recently I was testing the use of setting up GA in Power BI online. After I was done I deleted the data set. 

Now I'm trying to re-add GA to my Power BI dashboard, however I keep getting the same connection error. It seems to be account-bound, because on my test Microsoft account I can add GA to my dashboard.

I'm getting the follow error message after logging in to my google account from 'Get services' after selecting oAuth2. It's been the same for the last week so it doesn't seem to be a server issue. 

[img]http://imgur.com/a/cCZqU[/img]

1 REPLY 1
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Ypuh,

What is error message you got when connecting to Google Analytics? The link you provided seems to be broken.

When you re-added GA to Power BI, did you use the same account as prior? Please make sure the account/property/view values you provided are correct as those values will be case and spacing sensitive. Also, please check whether your GA account is changed in GA side.

Besides, test whether it can connect to GA and load data successfully in Power BI desktop.

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors