Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

lelopezm
Regular Visitor

Can´t Sign Up, work domain used to have Office365 tenant but now we use exchange on premises

Hi everybody:
My work domain used to have a Office365 tenant but now we use exchange on premises with the same domain, so everytime i try to signup with mi work email it redirects me to a adfs page that no longer exists, nobody on it knows what happened to said tenant but it prevents me to sign up with my work email. I was wondering if there is a way to reset that and allow signups with my work domain.
Any help would be apreciated thanks

4 REPLIES 4
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @lelopezm,

When you sign up Power BI service, you are essentially registering the domain of the company. Azure AD is set up to support the online users. Please check if the user get into the Azure Active AD. See: Azure Active Directory and Power BI.

If issue persists, please share the error message when you sign up the Power BI.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft:

The problem i am having is that our company tested some time ago Office 365 and after a merger we stoped that project and now use Exchange for our corporate mail, there was some adfs set up by the Office 365 admin but everyone at that project move to other companies and currently nobody supports that service or knows how it worked.

Everytime i try to signup this message apear first

screen1.PNG

The i click sign with that ID and this happens

screen2.PNG

From other threads i get the idea that for Microsoft the domain mibanco.com.pe still is registered at a Office 365 tenant and as such redirects to the adfs server, but for my company that service was long shut down and since no one ever wanted to use Power Bi nobody cared to raise this issue.

I was wondering is there a way to deregister the domain from Office 365, if there is can you point me to the process

thank you

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft:

I was wondering is there anyway of removing the domain from 0365 as commented on other threads, whats the process to follow so we can do that?

Regards

Hi @lelopezm,

I'm not aware of this process actually. I would suggest you create a support ticket to get dedicated support at the end of this site.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors