Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can not view status rule in Power BI Goals as a Viewer in the Workspace.

Hi team,

I was trying to view the automated status rules in the goals that live in a Premium Capacity workspace, but it keeps giving me error message. I am just a viewer role in the workspace. 

When I was trying to see the automated status rules for all the goals in the scorecard, it did not specifically told me that I don't have access but instead show me this error message as the screen shot. I am wondering whether because I am only a viewer in the workspace so I don't have the authorization to see the automated status rules (because my coworker who has the contributor role can see it no problem.), or there are some bugs going on with Power BI Goals. I really appreaicte all the help! As I am trying to help my team to migrate data into Power BI Goals for my organization.  Thanks!

lanjunedm_0-1652888526264.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

Yes, it does, the test on my side got the same result.

It seems that if you are a viewer of the workspace, you will be restricted from viewing status rules.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

Yes, it does, the test on my side got the same result.

It seems that if you are a viewer of the workspace, you will be restricted from viewing status rules.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much! I appreacite the help! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors