Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jamalq123
Helper II
Helper II

Can I use Embed Code in PDF File?

We prepare the monthly management account and share with the stakeholders in pdf format. I want to use Embed Code in PDF so that a dynamic analysis could share with my management. They can see the power of Power BI and could review as per their requirements. 

We also use the embed code in power point and they enjoy the flavour of it.

Regards,

Jamal Qamar 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @jamalq123,

As I tested, I paste the embed code in word file, and save it as PDF file, the link still be used.

2.PNG

Best Regards,
Angelia

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @jamalq123,

As I tested, I paste the embed code in word file, and save it as PDF file, the link still be used.

2.PNG

Best Regards,
Angelia

Thanks for response.

Can you guide me one thing more that same as power point where we add embed code and and interactive visuals works in a slide.  

The same way can we add embed code in MS Word 2013 and visuals work. Please guide.

Regards,

Jamla Qamar

Hi @jamalq123,

For one thing more that can show the link, except PPT,Word,PDF, it depends on your customers' requirements.Any file that can add link also can use embed code.  I think this is not related to Power BI. Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors