Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Yonit
Frequent Visitor

Can I add two google analytics to power bi?

Hi,

I have a two google analytics accounts under ny google analytics email and i want to show both accounts data 

in PBI service. Once I press the "Get Data" choose GA and enter my GA email address, the PBI get stuck.

I don't get even to choose a specific account.

My question is Can I add two accounts to PBI service?

Thanks

Yonit

3 REPLIES 3
ptorre
Regular Visitor

Hi all,

I have many accounts and views under the same email. When I connect GA to Power BI I can select metrics and dimensions but just for 1 account. I want to create a dashboard with data from different accounts or views. How can I do that?

I have read some articles but I guess should be an easier way

https://powerbloggerbi.com/2016/06/09/google-analytics-multiple-site-and-power-bi/

Appreciate your help

regards

Ancar
Frequent Visitor

Hi, 

I can only add my five cents but I am also looking for a more intricate answer. 

BUT, from the pure perspective of adding multiple analytics accounts, that is possible. We have 8 websites, and one analytics account for each, and I have added all of them into one dashboard in Power BI. First time i tried it got stuck as well, I tried again the next day and suddenly it worked. Try just reboot your computer - that should help :)) 

However, what I cannot figure out how to merge many sources of data. So I have 8 websites, with sessions - and I want to show a graphic with all of the 8 sessions combined - how much traffic are they generating together. Is that possible?

Thanks, and hope it helped.

Kind regards,

Andreas

Lebiakhon

Hi

I'm in the same situation.

If somebody finds the way please share 😉

Thanks

David

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors