Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Rommel
Frequent Visitor

Cambiar el dia en que empieza la semana en el calendario

Buenas noches, necesito sable Como change inicio de semana en el calendario de la energía BI, Cuando creo Una Nueva consulta y determino La Semana del MES me VENTA Que la semana empieza el domingo, Lo Que Necesito Es Que La Semana empieze Los Lunes y termine el domingo, Quien me Pueda Ayudar Se lo agredeceria Mucho !!!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @Rommel,

What's your resource table name? You need to replace the table name to CALENDAR. It is the CALENDAR function rather than your Table Name, please check it.

The snytax is WEEKNUM(<date>, <return_type>) , you should create the calculated column to get the result.

weeknum=WEEKNUM(youtablename[FECHA],2) 

You'd better post the thread in English, it's easy to understand.

Thanks,
Angelia

View solution in original post

Hola Angelia, estaba en lo correcto , ya me funciono la formula, muchas gracias por su ayuda!!!!

Saludos, 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
madaleni

Buen dia, como le puedo hacer para que la formula identifique que el dia viernes es el primer dia de la semana y termine el jueves en power bi, gracias

v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Rommel,

You can create week calculated column using the formula. Use WEEKNUM function, return type(2), week begins on Monday. Weekdays are numbered 1 through 7.

weeknum=WEEKNUM(Calendar[Date], 2)  

Please feel free to ask if you have any question.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Hola Angelia,

Gracias por la ayuda, pero me sale el siguiente mensaje de error cuando quiero ejecutar la formula.

Captura.PNG

Espero me pueda ayudar muchas gracias por la ayuda. 

Hi @Rommel,

What's your resource table name? You need to replace the table name to CALENDAR. It is the CALENDAR function rather than your Table Name, please check it.

The snytax is WEEKNUM(<date>, <return_type>) , you should create the calculated column to get the result.

weeknum=WEEKNUM(youtablename[FECHA],2) 

You'd better post the thread in English, it's easy to understand.

Thanks,
Angelia

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi, how can i change the start of the week without the default values

1 for start day sunday

2 for start day monday 

i mean i need to star the week on thursday and end it by friday

thanks

Hola Angelia, estaba en lo correcto , ya me funciono la formula, muchas gracias por su ayuda!!!!

Saludos, 

Rommel
Frequent Visitor

Hola  disculpa que te moleste de nuevo, pero el resultado que me meustra es la semana del año, 

me gustaria tener la semana de cada mes del año, hay alguna formula?

Gracias por todo !!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors