cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SigneHolm Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Business Central On-premise - load of content pack

I'm struggling to connect PowerBI online to Business Central on-premise for the financial apps (I've managed to make the app for Sale work - the one called "Microsoft Dynamics NAV - Sales Report" )

When trying to connect to the report "Microsoft Dynamics NAV - Financial Report"

finance nav.PNG

I get this error message when refreshing the data (I use a on-premise gateway with data source type = oData)

error finance nav.PNG

My conclusion is, that something has changed in the data set in the BC (NAV) installation I'm working with.

I try to integrate to the other app called "Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 - Finance"

finance nav 2018.PNG

I get this error message right after I have entered the same credentials as I have done working with the other connections that work (I have both tried to log in with the web service key of the user and the normal password (yes - NAVUserPassword and SSL is enabled)

error finance nav 2018.PNG

Does anyone have an idea?

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Business Central On-premise - load of content pack

Hi @SigneHolm,

Based on my test, I cannot reproduce your issue here. Please open a support ticket for help here if you are a pro user.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Support Ticket.gif

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.