Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bottom rows in Matrix visual not displaying correctly, in a paginated report

I'm migrating few on-premises SSRS report to Power BI service as paginated reports.

There's an issue that I noticed, wherein some of the reports having Matrix visual are not showing up bottom most correctly, when published to on Power BI service/workspace.

Here are few notes on this issue:-

• This is to do with the size of the visual, for example if we reduce the dataset size of the matrix visual by restricting prompt values, the issue does not happen.
  • The same visuals (matrix) work fine in on-premises report server.
  • There are no changes done to the matrix visual as part of the migration.
  • Tried in on Chrome and IE/Edge browsers. This issue persists on these browsers.

Few workarounds I found out:-

• Use the report export to excel functionality to export the report to excel, whenever this issue occurs.
  • Use the page view for the report in Power BI report. In page view, the visual works fine.

These findings indicate this to be a platform issue (perhaps related to rendering) on Power BI service. 

Attaching a screenshot for reference.

Is this a known issue/bug in Power BI service.

Would appreciate any pointers here.

Thanks!image1.png

1 REPLY 1
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

Sorry, no similar issues/bugs were found after my search and few people use it. I really want to reproduce your scene, but in powerbi report server, you can only pin the paginated report items to pbi service dashboard, which is not the same as ssrs report, so it can’t help.

If you are troubled, I suggest you to open a support ticket.

Best Regards

Janey Guo

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors