Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Border above pinned pages

Is there a way to remove this border.  I am using 4 pinned pages on a dashboard, and each of these take up room and add no value.Snip.png

4 REPLIES 4
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous 

I am afraid it is impossible to remove the borders otherwise you cannot separate the content on each pined page.
You can only pin all the visuals separately to 1 dashboards to remove the borders. 

Best,
Paul

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was afraid that was the case. When you say you cannot separate the content, do you mean visually.  I am doing that in the pinned page with a blue title at the top of each section, in my screen shot it says Rehabilitation Medicine.  That means that my blue gap is serving a dual role of separating and adding a title, whereas the white gap seems to do nothing except be a space for the hover over elipsys which would work at the top of the visual if gaps were turned off.

I started this dashboard with pinned visuals.  I have about 30 visuals on the report.  But when I changed a report filter on the report, I had to repin everything.   On the third occurance of that I decided to use pinnned pages, which works great other than this annoyance.

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

You could look at changing the page settings in your PBIX and then uploading it again, and then re-pinning to the dashboard?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually have resized the page, right now the page size is tight to the edge of my graphics, as the top the blue title bar.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors