Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bookmarks not working in tablet Android

Hi everyone,

I downloaded Power BI App in my tablet Samsung with Android version 7.0.

I'm trying to use bookmarks but buttons don't work. The tablet sees the button because it turns blue when I click on it, but then nothing happen.

If I go to app.powerbi.com from the tablet, bookmarks do work.

What is happening?

Thank you all

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-danhe-msft,

I just tried again and the issue disappeared. I don't know the source of the problem but it seems to be ok now.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

From your description, it seems that there is a button has an action linked to a bookmark. When you click on the button in Power BI app Android version, the bookmark action doesn’t work, right?

Based on my test, the buttons that have bookmark linkages work fine on my side.  As you mentioned “If I go to app.powerbi.com from the tablet, bookmarks do work.”, have you checked linked bookmark action of the button on Power BI service? Also please ensure you are running the latest Power BI Android version 16.1.

Best Regards,
Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-danhe-msft,

I just tried again and the issue disappeared. I don't know the source of the problem but it seems to be ok now.

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors