Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

eszterszakacs
Frequent Visitor

Bookmark does not work online

Hi, I created 2 bookmarks on Dekptop version in a report. Both of them was working fine. I published to my workplace, still everything was ok. But after publishing to web, both icons disappeared. I can click on the place of the icon on the web, and looks the bookmark works, but for some reason these icons/buttons are not visible. Can you please help?

5 REPLIES 5
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @eszterszakacs,

I can't reproduce your issue, which version of power bi desktop you used?(I test with 2.61.5192.541 64-bit (August 2018)) Can you please share a sample pbix file to test?

18.PNG

BTW, reports with bookmarks which I publish before also works.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

I use this version: 2.60.5169.4101 64-bit (2018. július)

Please find here the print screen (I cannot give you the pbix file):

Desktop:

desktop_pb.PNG

And then on the web:

web.PNG

Thanks for your help,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Hi @eszterszakacs,

So you means create a shape which custom graph and use it as bookmark, but it missing on power bi service, right?
I can't reproduce this on my side, I test with last version and it works without bookmark shape missing issue.

Have you test with last version of power bi?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

I think the problem is bigger than I saw the first time. All my pictures are disappearing after publishing on the web the report, inlcuding my bookmark icons.

Do you have any idea how can I solve it? I saw some workaround as other people were reporting the same issue, but for example I cannot create every time a new link, as this report is shared with 100+ users.

Thanks,

Eszter

Hi @eszterszakacs,

Did this issue appears when you use 'publish to web' feature? If this is a case, current lots of user found this isue and it already submited at CRI 79681873.

Please take a look at following link to know more about this issue:

Missing Background and buttons on Publish to Web

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors