Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sache-in
Frequent Visitor

Bookmark Error in power bi service

Hi,

I  published two power bi file in a single workspace. Each file have many  pages. I created bookmark to navigate with in each file to show pages and I hided all the pages except one page in each file.  After update app of the workspace . I clicked on one report and navigated to two pages in one report of the app and click on another report in app I got below error 

That bookmark isn't available

We couldn't load that bookmark, so we'll return you to the report's default view.

Please give me solution to fix this error as earlier page.

Regards

C.M.Satheesh

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuaj-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sache-in ,

Where did this issue appears? On published workspace app? If it is from app, you can take a look at following link about bookmark issue on apps:

New app experience with bookmarks

Hope that's what you were looking for.

Best Regards,

Yuna

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

what have you tried to troubleshoot the issue?  have you confirmed the bookmark is present? Have you checked the bookmark ID?  Did you test it by specifying the bookmark in the report URL?

Thanks for your reply. 

I can't get what you are saying. Each published report in the application have their own bookmarks. After navigation of different pages on one report and navigate to another report in the app I got this error message. If you give your mail id then I will show you the issue in teamviewer. I think may be it will be helpful for you to give any solution for me.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors