Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

flomi
Frequent Visitor

Blue border automatically appearing over visuals

Hello,

I've been recently encountering an issue on my reports. Opening to a new tab will have whichever visual is at the top of the layer order highlighted with a blue border. If the visual is a Q&A tooltip, the button will be highlighted and the text will be shown automatically. If the layer order changes, this behavior will follow whatever is at the top. This issue is happening across multiple reports in different workspaces and this behavior has only been occurring recently. I've attached a screenshot of what it looks like for reference. Any help is appreciated.

Power BI Service.png

4 REPLIES 4
rparmar

same thing is happening for me either directly in the report or in left pane navigation. This never used to happen before. I am using chrome for macbook 

Chrome is up to date
Version 107.0.5304.110 (Official Build) (arm64)2022-11-15_11-56-31.png
GaleGartling
Frequent Visitor

Started happening for us this week.  The first item by tab order on each page is now highlighted with a black or blue box.  Happens in Chrome, firefox and Edge.  Some reports it doesn't happen when opening the report but does when switching pages.  For other reports, it happens on the first page.  These are all embedded reports.   It is the highlight you would see by tabbing through a report but now it is there highlighting the first tabbed item without pressing tab.

flomi
Frequent Visitor

Hi Henry,

Thanks for the reply! I'm currently using Firefox. I took your suggestion and opened my reports in Chrome and Edge and it looks to work as expected on those browsers. Clearing the browser cache on Firefox doesn't stop the border from appearing, however. My version of Firefox is up-to-date as well. I'm attaching images of what a sample report looks like on Chrome vs Firefox.

No Border - Chrome.PNGBorder - Firefox.PNG

v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @flomi ,

In my tests, everything showed up fine and was not highlighted. Does it work if you switch browsers or clear your browser cache?  document

vhenrykmstf_0-1667554018328.png

Could you describe your problem further so that I can easily answer it for you as soon as possible. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors