Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bing Maps look different in Export to PowerPoint

Maps.png

I have found that when I export a bing map to powerpoint, the data changes.  Looks like less data mostly but with some additional clusters.   This happens both when exporting current and default settings.  This is about 400K data points.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's another example.  This export is Default, but clearly current=default with the status of the reset.  Definite data loss going on.

Maps2.png

v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anonymous ,

After clicking the Export to PowerPoint, you may choose the "Default values" instead of the "Current Values" in pup-up Export page, that means if you have make some filters in current page, it won't be displayed in the exported PowerPoint. So if you need to keep consistent, you can choose the "Current Values".

6.png

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I mentioned that this happens with both current and default selected.   I have no slicers on the report to they are the same, but to be sure I did reset to default prior.   The export is inconsent and I beleive it is an issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors