Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

JoshL
Frequent Visitor

Automate downloading of reports and saving to SharePoint

Hi All,

Is there a way to Automate downloading of reports and save to SharePoint? I tried the flow function, but it is not there. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
venal
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@JoshL 

As i know that in Power BI, there is no such type of fetuare available.

Please post your idea in Power Bi Ideas Forum Page.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
If this post was helpful may I ask you to mark it as solution and click on thumb symbol?

BR,

venal.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
bharti
Regular Visitor

Hello,

I am trying to download a trial version of Power BI Robots. But the site says unable to reach the page. Can someone help me with a valida URl.

Thanks in Advance!!

DevScopeHelp
Helper III
Helper III

Hi, @JoshL 

Our team developed a third-party app called PowerBI Robots. Among others, it lets you automatically save reports and dashboards to SharePoint. You can try it for free. Let us know if you need any help setting it up.

@DevScopeHelp: Can Robots display non-Power BI certified visuals in PDFs?

Thanks for your effort

Hi @JesusPenelas ,

Because PowerBI Robots doesn't support all custom visuals (certified or not), we advise you to use the trial version to test the ones you wish to display before committing to purchase. You can use the trial version indefinitely, and it supports up to 5 playlists with 5 visuals each, so you can try up to 25 different custom visuals.

If you need any help setting it up, let us know so we can lend a hand.

Best regards,

The DevScope team

venal
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@JoshL 

As i know that in Power BI, there is no such type of fetuare available.

Please post your idea in Power Bi Ideas Forum Page.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
If this post was helpful may I ask you to mark it as solution and click on thumb symbol?

BR,

venal.

There is a third-party tool that does this: http://www.devscope.net/products/PowerBIRobots/default.aspx 

I've never used it, this is not an endorsement.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors