cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oleh_Karavskyi
Frequent Visitor

Auto refresh/ connect to google sheets doesn't work, always getting Error: (429): Too Many Requests

Hi.
Could you pls help, want to connect to google sheets and at least one time per day update my bi dasbords app/ workspase

Always when I try update manyally or set schedule update always getting such error:

Processing errorWeb.Contents failed to get contents from 'https://sheets.googleapis.com/v4/spreadsheets/*******?fields=sheets/properties,namedRanges' (429): Too Many Requests

I don't need to update data every minute, just want that bi managed to take updated data from google sheets one/two times per day

2 REPLIES 2
Ailsa-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Oleh_Karavskyi 

The HTTP 429 Too Many Requests response status code indicates the user has sent too many requests in a given amount of time. How did you connect to Google and get data? Web connector or REST API ?

Best Regard

Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

HI!@,

Thank you a lot for your soonest response!
I'm connecting to google sheets using = GoogleSheets.Contents(
with Organisational privacy level

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel_PBI_Wave1

2023 Release Wave 1 Plans

Power BI release plans for 2023 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2023 through September 2023.

Power BI Summit Carousel 2

Global Power BI Training

Make sure you register today for the Power BI Summit 2023. Don't miss all of the great sessions and speakers!

BizApps LATAM 2023

Business Application LATAM Summit 2023

Join the biggest FREE Business Applications Event in LATAM this February.

Power Platform Bootcamp

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

In this bootcamp we will deep-dive into Microsoft’s Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors