Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

emendozava

Area de trabajo compartida

Deseo compartir un area de trabajo con un usuario con otro dominio, ambos tenemos cuentas PRO, pero el tiene varias limitaciones por su empresa en cuestion de permisos. Asi que realizo los reportes en mi cuenta, cuando lo registro como colaborador o administrados o incluso Miembo, no aparece en sus areas de trabajo. ya actualice y espere una hora y aún nada. Alguien podria ayudarme

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @emendozava ,

I'm not familar with your language. Here is translated by Google.

Spoiler
I want to share a work area with a user with another domain, we both have PRO accounts, but he has several limitations for his company in question of permissions. So I make the reports in my account, when I register as a collaborator or managed or even member, does not appear in their areas of work. Now update and wait an hour and still nothing. Somebody could help me.

It seems that you want to add an enternal user in you app workspace.

If so, we could add the exteranl user which you have invited in Azure AD in the app workspace in Power BI by my test. However, the external user cannot see your app workspace in his power bi service.

Normally, we could share the app, report or dashboard to the guest user if you have the permission to share the content to user outside your organization.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @emendozava ,

Have you solved your problem?

If you have solved, please always accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

If you still need help, feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

Cherry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @emendozava ,

Have you solved your problem?

If you have solved, please always accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

If you still need help, feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

Cherry

v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @emendozava ,

I'm not familar with your language. Here is translated by Google.

Spoiler
I want to share a work area with a user with another domain, we both have PRO accounts, but he has several limitations for his company in question of permissions. So I make the reports in my account, when I register as a collaborator or managed or even member, does not appear in their areas of work. Now update and wait an hour and still nothing. Somebody could help me.

It seems that you want to add an enternal user in you app workspace.

If so, we could add the exteranl user which you have invited in Azure AD in the app workspace in Power BI by my test. However, the external user cannot see your app workspace in his power bi service.

Normally, we could share the app, report or dashboard to the guest user if you have the permission to share the content to user outside your organization.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors