Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cren
Frequent Visitor

Are users prohibited from submitting a support ticket while using the Power BI Pro Trial?

Hello, I have been having an installation problem that it seems some other users have had and posted about on the Power BI forum. The best answer to these questions was always to submit a support ticket detailing the problem in order to receive more specialized and precise assistance from a Power BI service member.

However, when I tried to submit a ticket on the service website, it tells me that only pro users can submit a ticket. I am on the pro trial currently. I then tried signing in, but as soon as I do I am immediately redirected to app.powerbi.com. When I try to return and I´m still signed in for some reason the support page at powerbi.microsoft.com doesn´t recognize it and still won´t let me submit a support ticket. The cycle just repeats again despite my pro trial still clearly being valid.

Am I doing something wrong or is there another way that I should be submitting?

Thanks

support ticket didn´t work.PNGIt says here that only pro members can use it, but I do have the pro trial.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

@cren It is likely you need the paid license. You can submit this in the Issues section of this site and hopefully it gets answered there.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

@cren Sorry, should have included the link. Issues.powerbi.com Otherwise, you can go to the support site, and choose the "Report an Issue" and it takes you there.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@cren It is likely you need the paid license. You can submit this in the Issues section of this site and hopefully it gets answered there.

Do you mean the developer forum? Sorry if I am asking an excessively simple question, but I do not see "Issues" as a title under the forums list. Only Desktop, Service, Report Server, etc. Is this the wrong category to put this question in?

@cren Sorry, should have included the link. Issues.powerbi.com Otherwise, you can go to the support site, and choose the "Report an Issue" and it takes you there.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors