Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TavioJ

Are my data and graphics private?

Hello,

Are my data and graphics private on a free account? I currently have a free Power BI account and before I upload data and create graphics, I want to make sure that my work is not public like other free accounts such as Prezi. 

Any help is graciously appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1

@TavioJ The datasets, reports and dashboards are private to you and your workspace on a free account. Only by sharing content via dashboard to someone else will your data be shared with others. The only mechanism that will make your data public is using the "Publish to Web" feature to display your report online in an iFrame.

But for simplicity sake, the work space is under your Azure tenant, and no one but you/your company has access to that via your credentials.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors