Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jason_kot
Frequent Visitor

ArcGIS bug?

I am creating a report where I have two maps.  One is a zip code map for the local Houston area while the other is a coutries map showing which countries our students are coming from.  In the desktop version I can get everything populated and set my color scheme and symbol styles.  Everything looks great until I publish the report to a workspace.  When the report is accessed the map has reverted back to its default colors and settings.  If I click the browser refresh while on the map my settings will reappear.  If I navigate away from the tab and come back the colors have reverted again.

This is a video of me going through showing the desktop version, saving the file and then accessing it in our cloud space. You will see when the maps are accessed that they do not appear the same as they are in the desktop version until I click on the browser refresh.  The video is using Chrome but I have also tested with Firefox and the report behaves the same way.  I have also tried unhiding the tab and accessing it directly instead of using a bookmark but the end result was the same.

How do I get my settings from the desktop show up by default in the web version without having to jump through hoops?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWrBXOc-FpA

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am having this same problem. Any updates?

v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jason_kot 

Thanks for pointing out this! We have raised the bug into the internal development team, will revert to you if any updates.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors