Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

AppSource apps not loading in service for "My organization"

Hi,

We're facing an issue across all users on our service where clicking "Apps>Get more apps from Microsoft AppSource" results in an AppSource pop-up modal window that continually displays "Loading" under the My organization tab. Clicking the general "Apps" tab to the left shows the 3rd party apps available without any issues. How can we have it display our own organization's apps?

6 REPLIES 6
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I test on my side but not faced the issue when I reproduce your steps.  Can you ensure you succeed published any apps?

In addition, you can also check it by click on 'get data -> my organization'.

Regards,
Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it's successfully been deployed. If we make available to a user they receive an email and can click a link taking them to the app. However, using AppSource to see available apps to the user does not work. I'm not sure if this is a policy setting that needs to be changed? Also, if it makes a difference, we are on the Gov Cloud.

Hi @Anonymous,

Since I can't reproduce this in normal organization and we not have gov related resources to test, can you please open a support ticket to for this?

submit a support ticketsubmit a support ticket

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not providing me the option to submit a ticket, saying I have a free account. I have a pro subscription and I am signed in with the correct account, but it will not let me submit a ticket. Is there another way to get in touch with support? Or can someone reach out to me personally?

HI @Anonymous,

You can ask you tenant admin for users who has pro license to submit support ticket, it is free for pro or above license users.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Shneg

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am an admin with a pro license. It is not available.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors