Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

alexgreenedf

App.powerbi.com no error but doesn't log in

Morning all,

So I have a few issues, the main one being when people try to log on to app.powerbi.com they just get the powerbi logo and it doesn't go any further

Below is a screen shot, no error message, no alert, nothing.

vUmsSKv[1].jpg

I also couldn't find the proxy or firewall requirements for apps.powerbi.com either, does anyone have a link or something to assist?

Cheers

Alex

3 REPLIES 3
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@alexgreenedf can you try in different browser, i have logged into power bi service just now and found no issues. I am based in Australia.

It's 100% an internal issue, what I need are any ports that need to be opened or any particular IE settings that we need to set in order to get this to log in.

wonga
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

The only mention of ports in the Power BI documentation is for setting up the enterprise gateway. Although it's unrelated, it might be a good starting point.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-gateway-enterprise/#ports

Usually port 443 (HTTPS) is all that's needed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors