Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

authomas
Frequent Visitor

App/Workspace Images and Icons

I have noticed that within the last few weeks all new workspaces I create do not carry over the workspace image/icon to the apps when I publish them. In the below screenshot I have an image uploaded for the Partner Dashboard workspace which I just created. The other workspaces were created several months back but also have images uploaded.

Snag_9ac8fc.png

When I go to publish the new workspace to an app, it doesnt carry over the image like it previously used to. Is anyone else having this issue or am I missing something here?

Snag_9b477e.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
authomas
Frequent Visitor

For anyone else having this issue, the icon is now carrying over to the app as expected. I went to update the app this morning and noticed it was pulling in the workspace image. Not sure if it was anything I did or if it was a bug that got fixed.

Snag_331583.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
authomas
Frequent Visitor

For anyone else having this issue, the icon is now carrying over to the app as expected. I went to update the app this morning and noticed it was pulling in the workspace image. Not sure if it was anything I did or if it was a bug that got fixed.

Snag_331583.png

v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @authomas

Please have a look at this post and try the workaround mentioned in it.

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-cherch-msft - Thanks for the response! I gave that a try but it didn't seem to work for me. I can't tell since there aren't many screenshots in that thread but it sounds like they are having issues with the images in the content of the app itself. My app content is fine, it's more of the app icon when you click on the 'Apps' menu option or go to 'Get Apps'. It's probably worth noting that I am using the new app workspace experience so I am uploading my image here: 

Snag_32fca7.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors