Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

App Annie Content Pack - Sum instead of Count?

Firstly I wanted to thank whoever put together the App Annie Content pack. It has saved me lots of time.

I wanted to point out a possible error in the downloads (last 30 days visual) though - it is doing a count, where I think it should be doing a sum?

To give some background, in the downloads dash in App Annie total downloads for the last 30 days = 2401. On the App Annie content pack report, downloads last week appears as 81 (count). When I change it to a sum it is 2330. This is closer but not matching App Annie. 

I also have checked the oAuth and it is logged in and authorized and performs a refresh without errors.

Any more suggestions would be appreciated, but until I can get the content pack to match the site, users won't have faith in the Power BI version of this very useful report.

Kind Regards

John 

4 REPLIES 4
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Using sum or count is designed in app Annie, you need to connect the App Annie based on my understanding. 

Best Regards,
Angelia

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply Angelia,

I downloaded the Content Pack and in order to populate the report with my data, I am required to authenticate with App Annie in order for the dash to show data. The issue is the Power BI report seems to be refreshing but the numbers do not match between the Power BI Content Pack and App Anne' portal. I am wondering how I find out who developed the content pack?

AppAnnie_Portal.pngAppAnniePBI_Report.pngAppAnniePBIRefresh.png

Hi @Anonymous,

You should connect the support team of App Annie. When you get the contenct page, there should have a publisher like the following screenshot shown.

1.PNG

Best Regards,
Angelia

Anonymous
Not applicable

The Publisher shows as Microsoft. I have also submitted a ticket to AppAnnie and have received no response.

AppAnnie_2017-12-27_0849.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors