Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

stepurich
Regular Visitor

Annual subscription on Power BI Pro for company

Hello,

At the moment my company uses a monthly subscription to Power BI Pro for each account. Payment is carried out by card.

Is it possible to receive an annual subscription with the ability to add a new users and pay by bank transfer?

8 REPLIES 8
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @stepurich,

You can check it in the Office 365 Admin center. Please refer to the snapshot below. You can pay it by year. Please refer to pay-for-your-office-365-for-business-subscription for more details.

pay_yearly

Best Regards,
Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I can’t find or configure a subscription as you specified in the Office 365 Admin center.

Maybe this is due to restrictions for users from different countries. I'm from Russia.

Hi @stepurich,

Do you have the options in the snapshot below?

Annual_subscription_on_Power_BI_Pro_for_company

Best Regards,
Dale

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

subscriptions.png

Hi @stepurich,

You can select the payment type when you add a subscription and check out as my first snapshot shows.

Best Regards,
Dale

There are the actions on the snapshot that are available to me in the admin center.

actions.png

1.If I choose the Edit payment method, then I will be offered the following:

payment.png

But I need to change the payment method to pay by bank transfer. How can I do it?

2.The payment must be made once a year, and not every month as it is.

Maybe I should delete the subscription and subscribe again and then it can be set up properly?

Hi @stepurich,

Did you visit the site I posted? Is it "Pay by invoice (check or EFT)"? If so, the online payment isn't available. You can find the answer on that page.

As we see from here, you need to call the Office 365 support.

>>>Want to change your payment frequency? If you want to change how frequently you pay for your Office 365 for business subscription, either from annual to monthly or monthly to annual, you'll need to call Office 365 support for help.

Best Regards,
Dale

Could not get through.
I will continue trying to call in.
Thank you very much.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors