Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

lauraludwig
Regular Visitor

Android phones generating additional ViewReport in Audit Log

My organization loads the Audit Log details to a database using Powershell. This is working just fine, but we are seeing some unusual behavior around Android phones. 

The logs are showing that one person, on a given day, viewed 4 reports within a few seconds of one another. This also happens to have been at 3:30 AM (after accounting for timezones, etc), which is not a time when the user was accessing reports. This then happens with EXACTLY the same timestamps, but on the following day, and may continue for several days. This only appears to be happening with Android phones. I know that at least one of the people affected is using a non-company-managed phone, and thus must use MFA. I suspect that the MFA process is somehow generating these additional ViewReport records. 

Does anyone know if this is an expected behavior? Or is this a bug in the Audit logging? If it's an expected or unfixable behavior, I will create logic to handle it, and I would like to understand why it's the expected behavior. 

1 REPLY 1
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @lauraludwig ,

I can't reproduce your issue and find no sulotion now.

If you are a Pro user, not trial, I suggest you to create a support ticket to get further help.

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors