Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Redshift Connector issue in Schedule Refresh in Power BI Dataflow (Premium Workspace)

Hello,

I am facing issue with the Amazon Redshift Schedule Refresh in Power BI Dataflow (Premium Workspace). In the PRO Workspace, the schedule refresh is working fine but if I do the same in the Premium getting the issues. 

Note: The Encryption is disbaled while connecting to Redshift (because with Encrytion getting the certificate issue so to avoid it we disabled it).

Also we are using the Redshift Connector to connect with Amazon Redshift.

Error in Premium Workspace while Scheduling:

oshin_0-1655898407608.png

Don't know why in Premium Workspace, it is throwing the Certificate issue, since while configuring we have disabled the Encryption option while connecting to Redshift. 

Below attaching the configuration of two different dataflows created in PRO Workspace and Premium Workspace to understand the issue.
Test Dataflow- Premium Workspace.PNG

Email Log -Dataflow (PRO Workspace).PNG

Best Regards,

Oshin

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @v-luwang-msft,

Thanks for sharing your input, however the link that you shared is related to the Timout issue which is not related to the issue I am facing.

I am facing the issue of certificate not matching with the hostname while Schedule refresh in Premium Account in Dataflow. 

Best Regards

Oshin

v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Refer the following article and check if it is helpful for you:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Unable-to-Connect-to-Amazon-RedShift/m-p/247692 

Best Regards

Lucien

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors