Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

All my embedded web links disabled

Has anyone run into issues with their embedded web links where they all just are disabled? Here are my embedded links and they have all been disabled, but I have no way of enabling them or editing them.  They were working fine until 3 weeks ago.  Was there a new Power BI Service updated that I was unaware of or is this organization issues (my organization limiting my uses)?

Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous

According to support page, there is some issue with "publish to web" feature, fix will update by the end of 9/7.

As for how to let free users see the shared report, here is a thread providing some methods.

Can Power BI Free Users Access reports Shared by Premium Users? or Do they require Pro License

Best Regards

Maggie

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous

What do the embedded web links refer to?

it generate after sharing, or publish to web?

Best Regards

Maggie

Anonymous
Not applicable

The links refer to reports I have created. I had already created the link via the Publish to the Web feature, but now all of them are disabled so my reports that have been updating and people were using are no longer working. I have tried to re-enable them to make them active again, but don't have the option to Publish to the Web or when I go into the manage embedded links to do anything at all. Hopefully that clarifies. I have the Power BI Pro license so I can share with others that have Power BI Pro within my organization, but for those that don't have Pro, I was using these links to allow access. 

Hi @Anonymous

According to support page, there is some issue with "publish to web" feature, fix will update by the end of 9/7.

As for how to let free users see the shared report, here is a thread providing some methods.

Can Power BI Free Users Access reports Shared by Premium Users? or Do they require Pro License

Best Regards

Maggie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Maggie, 

I still am unable to enable my emedded codes. Has the Publish to the Web fix been completed?

Thanks, 

Matt

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors