Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jatneerjat
Helper V
Helper V

After publishing report it shows some incorrect data

Hi,

I have a report which shows some data on card but when i publish this report to service then it shows some incorrect data.

why is it so?

before publishing:

1.PNG

After publishing:

2.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
jthomson
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Pretty hard to suggest without knowing what the measure in the card is supposed to be doing, what your data source is that the measure is using, whether upon publishing it's getting newer data, etc etc etc... too vague to answer right now

Hi @jthomson,

The data in card is showing total hours,I am pulling this data from an On premise sql server for which i have created a gateway on my local machine.So i refresh all the data in desktop file and when i publish it on service then the data on particular card gets changed automatically.the data in my sql table and desktop file is same but not on the service.

What could be the problem?

Hi  @jatneerjat,

It seems that you have installed the on-premise Gateway on your machine, do you configure the gateway and add the data source in Power BI Service?

In addition, could you describe your scenario in more details?

When you refresh the data in Power BI Desktop, have you published the report to Power BI Service before?

Please provide more details, so that we can help further investigate on it?

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors