Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

kolaniszekasi
Regular Visitor

After Click to Table on a Dashboard, issues Level Filters are disabled

After Click to Table on a Dashboard, Visuel Level Filters are disabled

I hava a table on a dashboard and it has visual level filters, there's no problem.
Bu when i click on the table-tile, all the visual level filters are disabled, and table shows all the data.
Is this a bug or is there a config for this?

2 REPLIES 2
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @kolaniszekasi,

We cannot reproduce this issue, could you please provide us the detail step to reproduce this issue, so taht we can make further analysis.

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Hi @v-caliao-msft,

Let me explain step by step:

1-) I've a report as 'Yurtdışı Ciro - Detay' and there's a table on the report, called as 'Yurtdışı Ciro Detay'. There are lots of filters in visual and in slicers you see.

M1.png

2-) There's a dasboard called as 'Yurtdışı Ciro' and on the dashboard there is the tile of the table. In the dashboard there is no problem.

M2.png

3-) When i click on the tile table, on mobile app, it opens the detail. ( On Web it directly goes the report ) In the detail, all the filters and slicers are disabled, table shows all the data, not only the filtered data.

M3.png

I hope you understood, thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors