Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mansi
Frequent Visitor

Adobe Analytics refresh error on PowerBI service

Hi,

I have a Power BI report using data from Adobe Analytics. When trying to refresh (manual or schedule) on Power BI Service, it throws the below error: "The key didn't match any rows in the table.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface. Table: Trends."

Interestingly, 

• every time I try refreshing on Power BI Service, it throws the same error but for a different table.
  • getting this error for both Manual and scheduled refresh
  • Refresh is working correctly (with no error) on Power BI Desktop.

image.png

Has anyone faced it? Any recommended solutions?

Thanks in advance

Mansi

4 REPLIES 4
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @mansi,

It sounds like a general error message who normally appears on cache query table structure not matched with refresh table structure.

Have you modify table structure on database side? If this is a case, you need to go to query editor, then double check query table steps to find out unmatched/non-existing/removed fields and fix them.

Expression Error.: The key didn't match any rows in the table

Power BI: The key didn’t match any rows in the table

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-shex-msft

I am not getting any error while refreshing data in Power BI desktop. It only appears on Power BI Service. 

Also, I am trying to connect to Adobe Analytics (seems like a cube on their end) and don't have visibility on DB side changes.

Anything else that I can try out?

Thanks

Mansi

Hi @mansi,

Is there any advanced operations in you query table?(e.g. append, merge, refer other query, invoke custom function...) 

In addition, you can also submit a support ticket for this issue, it is free for pro users.

submit a support ticketsubmit a support ticket

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-shex-msft

Yes, I had one query with Append. I tried removing that query, but it still doesn't work.

Rest all the queries have a simple filter and a custom column added. 

I have a ticket open with the support team.

Thanks

Mansi

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors