cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Adobe Analytics Report Builder connector - data set refresh

Hi there, 

I'm hoping someone can help me with the adobe analytics report builder connector? 

I've built out my workbook in excel using report builder (and have laid columns out in way that can best be used in Power BI) , and have scheduled it to refresh each morning (as well as pubish to power bi). However, the dataset I can see in Power BI service puts each report builder query into a new table, and breaks all my formatting, so i can no longer build visualisations the way I need to. 

Is there another solution here? At the moment, the report builder files sends to my email, i then save the new file over the old one, refresh the data on Power BI desktop and re-publish to service... but hoping to be able to automate! 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks,

Sonia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Adobe Analytics Report Builder connector - data set refresh

Hi @sonial ,

You may use adobe analytics connector to get data and enabled schedule refresh to make data refresh.

Connect to Adobe Analytics in Power BI Desktop 

Configure scheduled refresh 

Best Regards,

Amy 

Community Support Team _ Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Adobe Analytics Report Builder connector - data set refresh

Hi @sonial ,

You may use adobe analytics connector to get data and enabled schedule refresh to make data refresh.

Connect to Adobe Analytics in Power BI Desktop 

Configure scheduled refresh 

Best Regards,

Amy 

Community Support Team _ Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power BI

See the latest Power BI innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!.

Top Solution Authors