cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Add Members & RLS

Hi.   I am using PowerBI Service to embed dashboard into our proprietary App.   I cannot find client names and/or useraddress in the "People or proups who belong to this role".   What should i do ?   https://gyazo.com/682731fc207b7644ca3800343772df89   https://gyazo.com/731a857be7ca53f25e18047d06067520   Thanks
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Add Members & RLS

Hi JMSNYC,

You should input the user account and then click add button, then the user will be added to the role group.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Thank you Jimmy for your answer.

As a complement to it, in order to see the names showing up in the menu, admin needs to add them in an Office 365 group (see below)

Again, thanks for the help.

JM

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi JMSNYC,

You should input the user account and then click add button, then the user will be added to the role group.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Thank you Jimmy for your answer.

As a complement to it, in order to see the names showing up in the menu, admin needs to add them in an Office 365 group (see below)

Again, thanks for the help.

JM

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Wondering what events you could join or have an event to promote yourself? Check out our Upcoming Events.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

We are thrilled to announce we will begin running a monthly webinar series named Power BI Dev Camp.