Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

KarenNiu1990

Ad group doesn't work properly with RLS

Hi all,

I have a report with row level security and need to share with different AD groups. I assgiend AD group under correct roles in the security session on the workspace and shared the App with these two AD groups. Some users belong to AD groups can access the app without any issues and row level security work well, but some users will see grey screeshots. If I click details, the message is  about 'data is restricted please contact to support team'. But after 10 to 20 mins, some of those users who cannot see data on the app before can see data. Tile now, there are still some users cannot see data on the app. Does anyone know what is happening? We have a long list of users in AD group, really need to figure out what happend so the same issue won't happen to other users. 

Thanks so much for any input!

1 REPLY 1
blopez11
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Make sure that the users don't exist in multiple AD groups

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors