Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

AlexGurovich
Helper II
Helper II

Activate Premium per User Trial

It's inactive and grayed out the option "Premium per user" in Workspaces (see screeenshot) . I understand that that option can  become active, with a Trial of "Premium Per User". Where do I enable that Trial? Is it in the PBI service or in admin.microsoft.com ? In what link or screenshot? Would anyone be so kind to help out?

AlexGurovich_0-1626545190555.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AlexGurovich ,

You can get a trial version of Premium Per User (PPU) through Microsoft 365, as long as your organization has not restricted PPU licenses. Trials are enabled through the portal:

vkkfmsft_0-1626851218957.png

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information or the expected result you expect. Let me know immediately, looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Winniz

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Nandhini5080

I have one doubt..anyone know the answer.plz tell me.

Still Perimium per license offer is working??

v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AlexGurovich ,

You can get a trial version of Premium Per User (PPU) through Microsoft 365, as long as your organization has not restricted PPU licenses. Trials are enabled through the portal:

vkkfmsft_0-1626851218957.png

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information or the expected result you expect. Let me know immediately, looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Winniz

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @AlexGurovich 

I would chat to your office 365 Admin to grant you a Power BI Premium per user trial license. It looks like it has been disabled.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors