Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ecebrian
Regular Visitor

Account deleted by Microsoft?!

Hi,

I'm trying to access to my control panel at app.powerbi.com (via Chrome) and it says this:

imagen 1.PNG
Im trying to access vía other explorer (IE, Firefox) and it ask me my credentials, when I try to log in it says this:

imagen 2.PNG

And when I click "Forgot your Password" link it says this:

imagen 3.PNG

Which means that my user doesn't exist!?!?

I have registered again with the same email account... and it was succeded?!?!

I have had this pro trial account for... 2 years?! I have had lots of dashboards and datasets...

Can anyone help me?

Edited: Some of my old dashboards still online, but I just can access as viewer

4 REPLIES 4
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ecebrian,

I'd like to suggest you to contact to your tenant admin to confirm if any changes on your power bi license.(e.g. account has been removed license)

Regards,
Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-shex-msft,

I'm the only admin & user (not viewer) of PBI...

Any other idea?

Best
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe they are referring to the overall Office 365 Tenant admin.  Are you the person who does all of your Office 365 Licensing?  If not, find out who does.  They may have changed something that has caused the issue you see.

Good Afternoon @Anonymous, I've been asking and seems that we have no Office 365.

Any other idea?

Best

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors