Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

leofdasilva29

Access Role Rule

Good afternoon.

I created the access functions in my project, it includes in these rules the users that must have access to certain information and even then, when soon with the account of some of these users, they have full access to the project.

All users are included in the workspace as members.

And when I run the "View as Functions" routine in order to verify that the functions are correct, everything works out fine. It only displays the selected function information.

Only when the user logs that it does not bring the information that the user should even be tied to the rule.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @leofdasilva29,

Could you please tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, could you please mark the helpful replies as Answered to close this topic?

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @leofdasilva29,

Could you please tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, could you please mark the helpful replies as Answered to close this topic?

Regards,

Daniel He

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @leofdasilva29,

What workspace you have created? App workspace or new worspace:

App workspace:https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-create-workspaces

New workspace:https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-create-the-new-workspaces

If you have created an app workspace, could you please check below information, only member could not edit content in the worspace could be applied in RLS:

1.PNG

And if you have created a new workspace, the RLS could not applied to any members due to any roles in the workspace could edit the content in workspace.

You could also refer to below link:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/RLS-not-working-in-new-workspaces-preview/td-p/526558

Regards,

Daniel He

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors