Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

s168635
Helper II
Helper II

Access Request Approval Malfunction?

I used to get access request email from system with a "Grant Access" link, once I click, it goes to the specific report/sharing screen with the user's email or name there, click share will get user access.

Now, it only goes to the report page, with no hint what to do, not sure if this is a feature or a bug related with current sharing email issue.

Also, when I approve some request on Access, the account showed up immediately on the window, but when I check back again, it goes to Pending Request again, this does look like a BUG.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @s168635 ,

If you still have this issue for Power BI, you'd better create a support ticket in Power BI Support , Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET", to get further help.

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @s168635 ,

If you still have this issue for Power BI, you'd better create a support ticket in Power BI Support , Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET", to get further help.

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I am still have the issue, suspect it has something to do with external org has different email address and O365 account, it happened on two organisations with the setting and works fine with org using their email address as O365 account.

Anyway, thanks for the help, ticket open to MS.

Your support ticket number is: 119090524001420

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors