cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tsdick
Resolver I
Resolver I

Access List of Users that have Shared Link Access

How do I view a list of the users that have been emailed the link to a PBI file (Shared Access)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

"Manage permissions" option on datasets shows list of direct access users but shared link user list is incomplete.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @tsdick ,

Depends on the public method of your link settings, there are the following three:

People in your organization

People with existing access

Specific people

User list shows that all can only be people with People with existing access, if you set it to People in your organization

Or Specific people, you can only see part of it

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/collaborate-share/service-share-dashboards#link-settings

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @tsdick ,

If you go  select the "Manage permissions" option on the report you can see who has "links" and "direct access".  I that what you are needing?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

"Manage permissions" option on datasets shows list of direct access users but shared link user list is incomplete.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Power BI December 2021 Update_carousel 768x460.jpg

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the December 2021 Updates!

Top Solution Authors