Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

deluisp
Frequent Visitor

About sharing dashboards with premium account

Now you have to be premium to share your dashboards, my question is, can I share my dashboard with premium account to free accounts? Can the free accounts see dashboards premium accounts share with them?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@deluisp From my understanding Dashboard sharing is now a Pro to Pro only feature. Premium will allow you to share app workspaces to free users. If you have a premium license, you can share those workspaces with any free user.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have been on Premium for a few months now and share all of our content using Dashboards due to the inability to customise what goes into apps (all or nothing for a given workspace). This works okay for our users although they can't seem to reshare a dashboard.

@deluisp From my understanding Dashboard sharing is now a Pro to Pro only feature. Premium will allow you to share app workspaces to free users. If you have a premium license, you can share those workspaces with any free user.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors