cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
deluisp
Frequent Visitor

About sharing dashboards with premium account

Now you have to be premium to share your dashboards, my question is, can I share my dashboard with premium account to free accounts? Can the free accounts see dashboards premium accounts share with them?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

Re: About sharing dashboards with premium account

@deluisp From my understanding Dashboard sharing is now a Pro to Pro only feature. Premium will allow you to share app workspaces to free users. If you have a premium license, you can share those workspaces with any free user.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

@deluisp From my understanding Dashboard sharing is now a Pro to Pro only feature. Premium will allow you to share app workspaces to free users. If you have a premium license, you can share those workspaces with any free user.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

winnieeo Advocate II
Advocate II

We have been on Premium for a few months now and share all of our content using Dashboards due to the inability to customise what goes into apps (all or nothing for a given workspace). This works okay for our users although they can't seem to reshare a dashboard.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks Launched March 24th!

New Ranks Launched March 24th!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power BI Community!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Missed the Arun 'Triple A' event or want to revisit it? We've got you covered! Check out the video, Q&A, and slides now.

Top Kudoed Authors