Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cathryn
Helper III
Helper III

API key for azure content pack - apply new key every 6 months

Hi everyone

The API key has expired as I understand it expires every 6 months and I need to apply a new one to the AZURE spend reports that we use from the Content Pack.  The last time I did this, I had to download the Content Pack again in which case it overwrote any customizations that customers had done.

Is there a way to update the API key without having to download the Content Pack again?  

Thans

Cathryn

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Cathryn,

Per my knowledge, I didn't find a valid solution to directly update API key for Azure content pack without re-loading it.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you.

I actually have Microsoft looking into it.  I was at the MSBA over the last couple days and showed them what I was seeing.  They think I have a bug as I can't even refresh my data on a schedule.

Thanks for the reply.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Power BI Dev Camp - September 30th, 2021

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.