Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bjones-MHL
Frequent Visitor

A supported MIME type could not be found that matches the content type of the response

Refreshing the report in Desktop works fine, publishing it to the service and then trying a refresh results in failure as follows:

I've changed the credentials several times to try different accounts and also changed the privacy level of the data source connection, but nothing seems to be working? It appears to be something to do with connecting to the "reports.office.com" data source, but I can't figure it out.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Rwj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It turned out there was an error in one of the queries, some changes had been made to the tables of the Datasource that were causing the error.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@Bjones-MHL See if you can get a more specific error in the Gateway logs -> This is the location ont he server where you have the gateway installed    C:\Users\PBIEgwService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\On-premises Data Gateway\Gateway*.log

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

It turned out there was an error in one of the queries, some changes had been made to the tables of the Datasource that were causing the error.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors