Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jakeclements1
Regular Visitor

1 of 2 pages not showing any data in power BI published dashboard

Hello,

I have a page on a published online report that shows no data.  It's basically the same thing as a another page within the report but the other page shows data.  In power BI desktop, the page shows data just fine.  I have combed through the online forums but cannot find what is causing this to happen.  I've tried clearing cache in data load options.  The tab/page is not hidden in power BI desktop prior to publishing or ever.  I've tried republishing the data model/reports to online workspace.  I've tried deleting the data model in online workspace and republishing again (this works temporarily for the page in question, but then reverts back to not having data to visualize minutes later).  I've tried changing the summation of the values field in the visuals on this page.  I have multiple reports/models with this issue and I need to figure out the root issue.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong or overlooking?

Thanks

Jake

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jakeclements1 ,

There are already users who have had similar experiences to you.

We have reported your issue and have submitted to internal icm 334381232 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

View solution in original post

This has been resolved.  It was a datatype issue for a true/false column.  It was set to any datatype.  To fix, I changed it to True/False datatype.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jakeclements1 ,

There are already users who have had similar experiences to you.

We have reported your issue and have submitted to internal icm 334381232 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

This has been resolved.  It was a datatype issue for a true/false column.  It was set to any datatype.  To fix, I changed it to True/False datatype.

@v-xiaoyan-msft Is there an estimated time line for resolution?

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@jakeclements1 Have you tried the "Reset to default" button in the report ribbon in the Service (over to the right, looks like a circular arrow.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

@Greg_Deckler yes, but unfortunately it does not resolve the issue.  It just refreshes and remains with no data.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors