Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Grah31

what is Power BI Report Builder

Hi,

What is the PowerBI Report Builder mentioned in the chart on this page?

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/sqlrsteamblog/2017/05/17/a-closer-look-at-power-bi-report-server/

We are looking to add an on-prem PowerBI Report Server through Software Assurance but it also says something about PowerBI Pro Report Builder and I cant find any direct references of that. Is it just an old name for PowerBI PReport Build or is there specific relevance to the Pro bit?

Thanks,

Grah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Grah31

Actually on checking back I have kind of answered my own question. It is PowerBI Pro not PowerBI Pro Report Builder.

I'm getting so excited that we are finally going to have PowerBI at our place that I didn't read the page carefully enough!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Grah31

Actually on checking back I have kind of answered my own question. It is PowerBI Pro not PowerBI Pro Report Builder.

I'm getting so excited that we are finally going to have PowerBI at our place that I didn't read the page carefully enough!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.