Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

danm
Helper I
Helper I

slicer not visible in power bi server

Hello,

after I published a PBI desktop report to PBI Server no slicer was displayed, checked back in PBI desktop all good. Our report is based on 5 slicers and this issue will make the report useless for our customer. Anyone got the same issue ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

What browser it is not working in?

One small thing which has tripped us up and causes issues like you've described is browser caching. If you have previously opened the PBIRS portal, your browser may have cached old versions of the JavaScript files which may now be out of date (if you have recently upgraded). Might be as simple as deleting the cache and reloading the page?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
danm
Helper I
Helper I

but it's working on chrome, any idea why ? thank you

Hi,

What browser it is not working in?

One small thing which has tripped us up and causes issues like you've described is browser caching. If you have previously opened the PBIRS portal, your browser may have cached old versions of the JavaScript files which may now be out of date (if you have recently upgraded). Might be as simple as deleting the cache and reloading the page?

@jcollinson2001 is right, clean cache solve the problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.