Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

fsim
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

"out of office" error

hello !

One of my collegue has this problem over and over. Every time she sets her "out of office" automatic response on Outlook, it stops her email subscriptions.  For exemple, she was out last thursday, and came back yesterday. She didn't received any email during that time. Not even today. I checks on our exchange server:  no email was received since the 14th of december.

My only solution so far si to delete her subscriptions and recreate them.  again and again.

She is our first user in the top managment. I'm tring to sell them power bi. I can't with that kind of problem.

Any idea of what is going on ?  how can I resolved this ?

My temporary solution right now is to create a "postman" user that will subscribe to the repports and forward the emails after reception. 

thank you in advance

fred

2 REPLIES 2
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @fsim,

Did you subscribe report in Power BI on-premise report server or Power BI service? Please share more information so we can try to test on our side. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
fsim
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

hello!

it is  on  Power BI service using powerbi.com .

more infos that might help

we are migrating our users to office365. During this phase, we have an hybrid exchange server , part in the cloud , part on-premise. her email account is not yet migrated to the O365. So we subscribed her toaa  power-bi pro licence . 

I don't have the same issue with the out of office.,but I'm using a E5 O365 licence.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.