cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
fbeuserie Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

publishing PBIX report that use live "Power BI->Power BI datasets" data // supported ?

Hello,

i'va a "master" PBIX that define the model that's published to my tenant pbi service, i've a PBI Pro licence.

then, i constructed some reports, that get their data from the model, live. did that by using "get data"->"Power BI"->"Power BI datasets" under pbi desktop.

everything is fine, and I publish them to the pbi servcie, I can use them, the scheduled refresh to my "master" reflect to the other reports connected to it.

BUT, when i publish this PBIX to my onpremise "PBI report server", I'm unable to use it. i'm unable to find an authentication model that works. I keep getting into my server log file:

System.ArgumentException: The integrated security 'ClaimsToken' is not supported for native connections.

(if i use Integrated Security=ClaimsToken into my report->data source)

or 

System.ArgumentException: The integrated security 'Basic' is not supported for native connections.

(if i use Integrated Security=BASiC  into my report->data source)

is that scenario supported ? what should i use as the "Integrated Security" property into my dsn ?

the one I have right now is the one that set by uploading the PBIX into my report server.

thanks